in conjunction with IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO)
Optimizations are crucial to meet the performance, power and cost requirements that DSP and embedded systems have. The aim of the ODES workshop is to give the opportunity to researchers and practitioners working on this, to share their findings and get feedback. We think interacting with the community is crucial to do relevant research, and therefore ODES tries to maximize the interaction by carefully selecting the program committee members that review the submissions and at the workshop itself, reserving enough time for discussion.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest
These include, but are not limited to:
- Algorithmic transformations and code/software optimization
- Hardware and software optimizations for low-power consumption and/or code density
- Coprocessor and hardware accelerators
- Compiler techniques and code generation for media processing
- Optimization techniques for algorihms and systems for video compression, pre and post processing
- Frameworks for profiling and scheduling tasks (multiple/concurrent) on various hardware resources (single-core + hardware accelerators, dual-core, system-on-a-chip, etc)
- Hardware/software trade-offs with ASICs, FPGA’s, DSPs, general-purpose processors, microcontrollers, etc as building blocks
- Retargetable compilers and reconfigurable architectures
See it online!