13th International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies - Ada-Europe 2008
The conference has successfully established itself as an international forum for providers, practitioners and researchers into reliable software technologies. The conference presentations will illustrate current work in the theory and practice of the design, development and maintenance of long-lived, high-quality software systems for a variety of application domains. The program will allow ample time for keynotes, Q&A sessions, panel discussions and social events. Participants will include practitioners and researchers in representation from industry, academia and government organizations active in the promotion and development of reliable software technologies.
Prospective contributions should address the topics of interest to the conference, which include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Methods and Techniques for Software Development and Maintenance: Requirements Engineering, Object-Oriented Technologies, Model-driven Architecture and Engineering, Formal Methods, Reengineering and Reverse Engineering, Reuse, Software Management Issues.
- Software Architectures: Design Patterns, Frameworks, Architecture-Centered Development, Component and Class Libraries, Component-based Design
- Enabling Technology: Software Development Environments and Project Browsers, Compilers, Debuggers, Run-time Systems, Middleware Components.
- Software Quality: Quality Management and Assurance, Risk Analysis, Program Analysis, Verification, Validation, Testing of Software Systems
- Theory and Practice of High-integrity Systems: Real-Time, Distribution, Fault Tolerance, Security, Reliability, Trust and Safety
- Mainstream and Emerging Applications: Multimedia and Communications, Manufacturing, Robotics, Avionics, Space, Health Care, Transportation
- Ada Language and Technology: Programming Techniques, Object-Orientation, Concurrent and Distributed Programming, Evaluation & Comparative Assessments, Critical Review of Language Features and Enhancements, Novel Support Technology, HW/SW Platforms
- Experience Reports: Case Studies and Comparative Assessments, Management Approaches, Qualitative and Quantitative Metrics
- Ada and Education: Where does Ada stand in the software engineering curriculum; how learning Ada serves the curriculum; what it takes to form a fluent Ada user; lessons learned on Education and Training Activities with bearing on any of the conference topics.
See it online