The CPSWeek brings together five leading conferences – HSCC, ICCPS, IPSN, LCTES, and RTAS – as well as several workshops and tutorials on various aspects on the research and development of cyber-physical systems: Embedded Systems, Hybrid Systems, Real-Time and Sensor Networks.
Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) are the ones that integrate computation, communication and storage capabilities with the monitoring and/or control of the physical and engineering systems. Such systems must be operated safely, dependably, securely, efficiently and in real-time. It has been well-recognized that CPS will have great technical, economic and societal impacts in the near future.
- HSCC – 13th International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control
- IPSN – 8th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks
- ICCPS – 1st International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems
- LCTES – 2nd ACM SIGPLAN/SIGBED Conference on Languages, Compilers, and Tools for Embedded Systems
- RTAS – 16th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium