The 21st EUROMICRO Conference on Real-Time Systems (ECRTS’09) is a forum aimed at covering state-of-the-art research and development in real-time computing. Papers on all aspects of real-time systems are welcome.
These include, but are not limited to:
- APPLICATIONS: consumer electronics; multimedia and entertainment; process control; avionics, aerospace; automotive; telecommunications.
- INFRASTRUCTURE AND HARDWARE: communication networks; embedded devices; hardware/software co-design; power-aware and other resource-constrained techniques; systems on chip; time engines and time synchronization; wireless sensor networks.
- SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES: compiler support; component-based approaches; middleware and distribution technologies; programming languages and operating systems.
- SYSTEM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS: modelling and formal methods; probabilistic analysis for RT systems; quality of service support; reliability, security and survivability in RT systems; scheduling and schedulability analysis; worst-case execution time analysis; validation techniques.
- Please visit the main website: here.