The goal of the workshop is to bring together people from academia, tool vendors and users in industry that are interested in all aspects of timing analysis for real-time systems. The workshop will provide a relaxed forum to present and discuss new ideas, new research directions, and to review current trends in this area. The workshop will be based on short presentations that should encourage discussion by the attendees.
The topics of the workshop include any issue related to timing analysis, in particular:
- Different approaches at computing WCET
- Flow analysis for WCET
- Low-level timing analysis, modeling and analysis of processor features
- Calculation methods for WCET
- Strategies to reduce the complexity of WCET analysis
- Integration of WCET and schedulability analysis
- Evaluation and case studies
- Testing Methods for WCET analysis
- Tools for timing analysis
- Design for Timing Predictability
- Integration of WCET analysis into the development process
- Compiler optimizations for worst-case paths
- WCET analysis for multi-processors, multi-cores or SMTs
- WCET analysis for networks (e.g., CAN)
Christine Rochange, Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT) Toulouse, France
Antoine Colin, Rapita Systems Ltd.
Raimund Kirner, Technical University of Vienna
Stefan Petters, National ICT Australia Ltd.
Christer Sandberg, Mälardalen University
Stephan Thesing, Rücker GmbH
, University of York
Jan Gustafsson, Mälardalen University
, Technical University of Vienna
See it online!