The program included invited talks, regular talks and plenty of time for discussion. The workshop focused on the formal specification and verification of security properties, and in particular on the specification and formal verification of security protocols.
Topics included, but were not limited to:
- Formal definition and verification of security properties
- Formal analysis and design of cryptographic protocols
- Modeling information flow
- Formal techniques for (mobile) code security
- Security in real-time/probabilistic systems
- Llanguage-based security
- Theory and application of policy languages and trust management
One of the goals of this open workshop was to bring together the part of the European community working on security.
The workshop took place in Pisa, Tuscany, Italy on May 18th 2006 and was co-located with iTrust2006